Friday 28 May 2021

Record from my flat - male and female Mallard

I think this must be one of the strangest and most unexpected records from my flat.

Whilst I occasionally see Mallards flying over, this morning I woke up at 5:45 a.m. to see a male and female Mallard walking around in the street outside. I watched them for a few minutes before they flew off south east in the direction of Gloucester Park which provides much more suitable habitat. 

It was a good job one of the local Red Foxes wasn't around, otherwise a "bumper breakfast" may have been enjoyed!

Here are some photos which are not particularly sharp as they were taken through my (dirty) windows.



















💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.