Thursday 13 May 2021

Records from my flat - Grey Heron and Ring-necked Parakeet

This morning, I heard 2 bird calls from my flat but I was not quick enough to actually spot the source.

At 9:55 a.m. I heard a calling Grey Heron and at 10:15 a.m. I heard a calling Ring-necked Parakeet.

I see Grey Herons flying over on a reasonably regular basis from my flat but I have only ever seen Ring-necked Parakeets on a possible single occasion .... see here.

Neither species is particularly melodic 😀 but records of either are notable.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.