Wednesday 19 May 2021

More on Swifts

Swifts are back for another short summer with us and I have seen them flying over St. Nicholas Church on my last 2 visits to my local patch site.

I also recently wrote about Swifts here and here

This interesting and informative article explains the challenges that this iconic summer visiting species faces and what can be done to help them.

The Guardian - Securing a swift return: how a simple brick can help migratory birds

Here are 2 record photos of Swifts that I took over St. Nicholas Church during my visit yesterday ....
















💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.