Monday 17 May 2021

Record from my flat - Common Buzzard

From 2:40 p.m., I watched a Common Buzzard being persistently mobbed by a Carrion Crofor a few minutes, both birds being at a height much greater than when I have previously seen these species.

Eventually the Common Buzzard managed to shrug off the attention of the Carrion Crow and flew off in a northerly direction.

In 2020, I recorded Common Buzzard from my flat on 12 occasions during the summer months and in to September. This year, to date, I have already recorded it on 5 dates: 21st and 22nd March 2021, 27th April and again today.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.