Friday 14 May 2021

Record from my flat - Red Foxes

I see and or hear Red Foxes regularly from my flat and of course at my nearby local patch site around St. Nicholas Church.

Last night at 3 a.m., I was woken up by Red Fox vocalisation. I looked out of my bedroom window and saw 2 Red Foxes chasing each other around one of the cars parked outside the houses opposite.

After a few minutes, they eventually disappeared from view before one of them emerged from the bushes bordering the grass track beyond the car park and again wandered briefly around the same parked car. It then ran back up the grass track towards the wooded area.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.