Friday 7 May 2021

The Swifts are back!

I saw my first Swifts of 2021 on my visit to RSPB Canvey Wick on 5th May 2021.

This was followed by my first Swifts of the year at my St. Nicholas Church local patch site on 7th May 2021.

These birds really are one of the sights and sounds of summer as they scythe through the sky with their "screaming" calls.

Today I found the following beautiful image on social media .... “Swifts Return” by Norfolk based artist, Niki Bowers.













Having found her website, there is another wonderful image: The First Swifts”.

























💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.