Wednesday 14 July 2021

Record from my flat - Red Fox

I have not seen a Red Fox for many weeks now other than the one at South Kensington tube station on Monday of this week .... see here.

It is a long time since I last saw a Red Fox from my flat and I have not visited my St. Nicholas Church local patch site (where sightings are almost guaranteed) since 31st May 2021 for a number of reasons.

However, last night at 11:40 p.m., I glanced out of my window as I went to bed and saw a Red Fox walking up my road before disappearing up the grassy strip at the end which leads up through the wooded area towards St. Nicholas Church. A very welcome return to form!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.