Wednesday 7 July 2021

RSPB Bempton Cliffs - auks (Puffins, Razorbills and Guillemots)

As at most of the UK's seabird colonies, Puffins, Razorbills and Guillemots can be found in varying numbers at RSPB Bempton Cliffs.

During my visit, I saw c.20 Puffins but they took a lot of searching for amongst the much more abundant Razorbills and huge numbers of Guillemots.

The photos below start with Puffins (instantly recognisable!) followed by Razorbills and finally Guillemots.








































































































































































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.