Tuesday 20 July 2021

Summer weather!

It has been very hot and sunny for a few days now, as in much of the south of the UK, but late afternoon today there was a 15 minute interruption to that with a huge storm, heavy rain and hail, thunder, strong winds and flash flooding.

I don't recall anything quite as severe in the many years that I lived in my flat.

Then suddenly it was all over and the sun came out again. Much lighter rain continued for a short while leading to the inevitable rainbow.














💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.