Monday 18 July 2022

George Monbiot wins Orwell prize for journalism

George Monbiot is one of my favourite writers and campaigners.

I have read 3 of George's books and attended many events since 2013 (after reading "Feral") where he has been a speaker on many issues.

George has now won the Orwell prize for journalism, recognising his almost 40 year long fight to raise the profiles of a wide range of neglected environmental issues, including the climate emergency and biodiversity crisis and the need to rewild our world and fundamentally change the way we live our lives.

The Guardian - George Monbiot wins Orwell prize for journalism

Slava Ukraini! …. Glory to Ukraine!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.