Friday 22 July 2022

Record from my flat - Common Buzzard

I had yet another Common Buzzard record from my flat this afternoon, albeit only a brief sighting.

At 4:30 p.m., I heard a Common Buzzard calling and quickly spotted it as it flew past. Unlike many of my records this year, it certainly had no intention of lingering to soar above the woodland beyond the houses opposite where I live.

I had my first Common Buzzard record from my flat for the year (a single bird) on 7th March 2022.

This has been followed by further sightings on ....

March10th (2 birds), 14th (2 birds), 15th (3 birds), 18th (2 birds), 27th (a single bird)

April3rd (a single bird), 12th (a single bird), 16th (2 birds), 28th (2 birds)

June18th (2 birds), 19th (3 birds), 20th (a single bird)

July4th (a single bird), 9th (a single bird), 13th (2 birds)

Total 2022 records to date …. 17 dates involving 29 birds.

During 2021, I saw Common Buzzard from my flat on 11 dates with those records involving 13 birds.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.