Wednesday 6 July 2022

Records from my flat - Green Woodpecker and Jay

Early this morning at 6:40 a.m., I heard an extremely loud and continuously calling Green Woodpecker which I quickly located to the small tree in the front garden of the block of flats where I live, a tree where I have often seen this species clinging to.

In addition, a Jay, which I often see flying past the rear of my flat, was perched at the top of the tree and gave the impression of being somewhat confused as to what all the commotion was all about!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.