Wednesday 21 September 2022

Big County Birdwatch 2022

Big County Birdwatch 2022, arranged by Essex Birdwatching Society, of which I am a long-standing member, runs from Friday 23rd to Monday 26th September 2022.

This annual event was originally run to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Essex Birdwatching Society in 2019.

There are a number of organised walks at various sites around Essex which I will not be able to attend due to other commitments and since most can not be reached by public transport.

However, I will be participating by visiting my local patch sites and submitting my records.























💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.