Saturday 3 September 2022

Protecting Norfolk's first-ever colony of breeding European Bee-eaters

I have previously written about this summer's nesting European Bee-eaters at Trimingham in north east Norfolk .... see here, here and here.

I visited the site at the end of June 2022 .... see here.

After the successful fledging of 5 chicks from 2 nests, all the birds have now left the site to commence their return migration south.

Here is a short RSPB film telling the story of the remarkable and successful breeding of European Bee-eaters in the UK. 


💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.