Wednesday 14 September 2022

Have you heard the one about ....

.... the Englishman, the Irishman and the Scotsman?

The Englishman says not my king” .... because he is against a hereditary monarchy.

The Scotsman says not my king .... because he is also against a hereditary monarchy.

The Irishman says not my king ..... because he is fortunate that he already lives in a republic with a democratically elected head of state and he doesn't want to perpetuate archaic, anachronistic, harmful and imperial stereotypes.









































💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.