Monday 22 March 2021

Records from my flat - Grey Heron and Common Buzzard (again)

I had 2 notable sightings from my flat this morning.

The first was a Grey Heron at 10:25 a.m. flying over in a north westerly direction. I have occasionally seen this species in the past and they are not difficult to spot given their large size and slow, lumbering flight.

The second occurred at 11:00 a.m. when I saw another Common Buzzard, having also seen one yesterday afternoon. This bird was flying much quicker and more purposefully than yesterday's and it too flew over in a north westerly direction.

Shortly afterwards, I left home for a visit to my local patch site around St. Nicholas Church where the Common Buzzard action continued.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.