Monday 12 April 2021

Record from my flat - Blackcap

I had my third record of a singing male Blackcap this morning as I woke up in bed at 6:30 a.m. It was by far the closest to my flat, given the volume of its song.

The weather forecast last night suggested a bright and sunny morning so I had planned a site visit to the area around St. Nicholas Church.

It wasn't .... and as the early morning progressed, there were light snow showers!

Mr Blackcap will be confused. He has arrived in the UK to met with a profusion of spring flowers and blossom, only to be confronted with winter!

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.