Tuesday 27 April 2021

Record from my flat - Common Buzzard

At 4:40 p.m., I was alerted to what I thought was the call of a Common Buzzard in close proximity to my flat.

I then heard the call again and sure enough there was a Common Buzzard evidently enjoying the warm afternoon sunshine. It made several passes very close and low over the houses and adjacent wooded area opposite my flat before flying off.

In 2020, I recorded Common Buzzard from my flat on 12 occasions during the summer months and in to September. This year, to date, I have already recorded it on 3 dates: 21st and 22nd March 2021 and again today.

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.