Tuesday 6 April 2021

White-tailed Eagle "on tour" in Essex (again)

I have previously expressed my wish to see a White-tailed Eagle over my local patch sites .... see here.

The immature birds from the Isle of Wight reintroduction project have a habit of going "on tour" around the country and one ventured over to Essex in September 2019 .... see here.

Now another bird has found Essex to its liking albeit briefly and its GPS tag located its flight yesterday.

It could have done the decent thing and had a slightly more westerly trajectory and flown over SS15.

One day I will be rewarded.













💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.