Saturday 13 June 2020

From my lockdown window – 13th June 2020

It was another relatively quiet day today with a typical range of species. 

Over the years, I occasionally see a Jay from my flat and, from memory without checking, I seem to recall having already seen this species during the lockdown period. Today, for the second day running, I saw a Jay but this time very early at 5:05 a.m. before leaving home to walk up to St. Nicholas Church.

In addition, I saw 2 Swifts flying through at the rear of the flats at 5:30 p.m.

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Swift
Blackbird
Wren
Goldfinch
Starling
Woodpigeon
Jay
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Lesser Black-backed Gull

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.