Friday 19 June 2020

Local patch site visits on hold .... just for a few days

As at the end of May and the beginning of June, my local patch site visits will be on hold for a few days.

I have again booked a rental car from tomorrow (Saturday) morning until Wednesday morning of next week. I am planning to visit some of my traditional early summer wildlife watching sites which, in addition to sites in Essex, will hopefully include an evening visit to NNR Westleton Heath in Suffolk to see Nightjar and RSPB Bempton Cliffs in east Yorkshire to see Gannet, Puffin, Guillemot, Razorbill and other seabirds. 

Normal service from both my lockdown window and at my 2 local patch sites will resume from Thursday 25th June 2020 .... I will return ðŸ˜€

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.