Saturday 6 June 2020

From my lockdown window – 6th June 2020

Today was another very windy day but it was much brighter than yesterday although there were still some occasional heavy rain showers.

Although the weather was still not ideal, the species list was a significant improvement on yesterday and I briefly heard a singing male Chiffchaff at 8:00 a.m. At the same time a single Swift flew through and I saw a further 3 Swifts at 19:00 shortly after a heavy rain shower.

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Swift 
Chiffchaff
Blue Tit
Blackbird
Goldfinch
Starling
Woodpigeon
Collared Dove
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Herring Gull
Lesser Black-backed Gull

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.