Wednesday 12 October 2022

Fox off!

There is often a debate as to who is “top dog” when domestic cats and wild Red Foxes encounter one another although I am not sure that “top dog” is entirely an appropriate description.

In my local area, domestic cats and wild Red Foxes either completely ignore one another or engage in a staring match until one or both gets bored and the encounter ends.

I have yet to see an actual physical confrontation like this incident in Downing Street in London where the number 10 cat, Larry, saw off a Red Fox.

Either London domestic cats are tough or London Red Foxes are wimps!

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.