Friday 28 October 2022

Record from my flat - woodpeckers (both of them)

I often hear both calling Great Spotted Woodpeckers and calling Green Woodpeckers from my flat.

This morning at 8.35 a.m., there was brief duet with both species calling from the woodland behind the houses opposite where I live.
















Photo: Great Spotted Woodpecker at EWT Warley Place, Brentwood, Essex















Photo: Green Woodpecker at St. Nicholas Church, Laindon, Essex

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.