Monday 24 October 2022

Urban Red Foxes: are they fantastic or a growing menace?

Many people hate and vilify Red Foxes and they are still persecuted and hunted irrespective of their protection under the law.

Others believe that Red Foxes deserve their place in the environment, including towns and cities, as an intelligent and adaptable animal.

This excellent article explores the issue.

The Guardian - Urban foxes: are they fantastic or a growing menace?

I know where I stand on this issue and I entirely agree with the conclusion in the article"Forget the urban myths and behold the urban fox!"















Photo: Red Fox at St. Nicholas Church, Laindon

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

💚🦆 🦉🦋🐝🦊🦡🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.