Tuesday 4 October 2022

“Our vision of a Wilder Essex”

I have been a member of the Essex Wildlife Trust since 2006 and a supporter for many years prior to this.

I have made many donations to special appeals, I regularly donate my photos for use in publications and other media and in 2019 I made my Will which has included both pecuniary and specific bequests.

SS15 wildlife watching: This is me!

Please support Essex Wildlife Trust in any way that you can so that they can continue their brilliant work in protecting the environment, habitats and wildlife of Essex and meeting the challenges of the climate emergency and biodiversity crisis.

This is their vision ....

#DefendNature .... Please help save and enhance our laws that protect our environment and wildlife 

πŸ’šπŸ¦† πŸ¦‰πŸ¦‹πŸπŸ¦ŠπŸ¦‘🌼 πŸŒ³πŸ’š
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.