Friday 10 April 2020

From my lockdown window - 10th April 2020

The day dawned over SS15 with a beautiful sunrise in advance of my walk up to St. Nicholas Church.


Photo: sunrise over SS15

A male Blackcap was singing as I returned home from my walk at around 8:00 a.m.

A Sparrowhawk glided through as it was going dark at 8:00 p.m. and was closely followed by the appearance of at least 2 Pipistrelles at around 8:05 p.m.

A male Blackbird was singing at dusk and he was followed by a male Robin who sang long after it had gone dark.

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Blackcap
Blue Tit
Great Tit 
Blackbird
Robin
Dunnock
Sparrowhawk 
Woodpigeon
Collared Dove
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Herring Gull

Pipistrelle sp.

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.