Wednesday 15 April 2020

Which quarantine vulture are you?







































Vultures are much maligned but they are beautiful in their own way and deserving of protection.

There are 4 species of vulture in Europe: Black Vulture (or Cinerous Vulture), Griffon Vulture, Egyptian Vulture and Lammergeier (or Bearded Vulture). I have been fortunate to see all 4 species on my trips to southern and eastern Europe.

 Photo: Black Vulture south of Brozas, western Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain



Photo: Griffon Vulture at Villanueva de Huerva, Aragon, Spain

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.