Monday 13 April 2020

From my lockdown window - 13th April 2020

Given the weather, this was by a long way the most unproductive day since I have been recording from my lockdown window. I managed to record just 5 species of birds plus an unidentified gull species in the gathering darkness at the end of the day. For the second evening running, no Pipistrelles appeared for the last hour before darkness. 

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Robin
Goldfinch
Woodpigeon
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Gull sp.


Photo: sunset over SS15 from my lockdown window …. at least the weather improved by the end of the day

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.