Thursday 2 April 2020

I have a new site ....

.... but there is a slight problem.

It is located in the SS14 postcode area rather than the SS15 postcode area!

However, I am going to carry on visiting it and include visit reports in my SS15 blog.

There are 4 reasons for this:
  • It is my blog so I can do what ever I want ðŸ˜€
  • SS14 is right next to SS15
  • The new site is located nearer to my home than Noak Bridge Nature Reserve in SS15
  • There are far more important things to worry about in the world at the moment than postcode areas!
So, the new site is Gloucester Park.

The north west entrance is located just a few minutes walk from where I live and it is bordered by Cranes Farm Road to the north and Upper Mayne to the west. 

Gloucester Park is an urban neighbourhood park in Basildon named after the Duke of Gloucester who opened the park in 1957. It holds a variety of recreational facilities but it is easy to find quieter areas of open grassland and scattered bushes and trees. The 6-acre artificial fishing lake created in the 1970s is well established and is the main focus for wildlife.

The map on my blog post for 19th March 2020 shows the location of Gloucester Park in relation to my other sites.

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature




1 comment:

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.