Friday 22 May 2020

From my lockdown window – 22nd May 2020

Today it was very windy and, as on previous days like this, there is definitely an impact on what I am able to see and hear from lockdown window.

Nonetheless, I did manage to hear a singing male Blackcap at 8:30 a.m., see a fly-over duck species (probably Mallard) at 8:05 p.m. and hear a calling Great Spotted Woodpecker at 8:30 p.m.

Finally, I heard a Red Fox barking at 11:45 p.m. Although I was in bed, I am still counting it as a lockdown window record 😀. 

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Blackcap
Blue Tit
Blackbird
Goldfinch
Great Spotted Woodpecker
Woodpigeon
Collared Dove
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Herring Gull
Lesser Black-backed Gull

Red Fox



Photo: sunset over SS15 from lockdown window

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.