Friday 8 May 2020

From my lockdown window – 8th May 2020

It was a relatively short species list today.

I have heard and seen Chiffchaff on almost all my visits to my 3 local patch sites since mid late March 2020 but today was the first time that I heard a singing male from my flat.

Today also saw the loudest record from lockdown window, albeit a non-wildlife one. During the morning, the Red Arrows flew over en-route for London for the VE Day commemoration.


I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Chiffchaff
Blue Tit
Robin
Dunnock
Blackbird
Wren
Starling
Woodpigeon
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Gull sp.

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.