Tuesday 5 May 2020

From my lockdown window – 5th May 2020

Today was very windy and the Carrion Crows, Herring Gulls and Lesser Black-backed Gulls seemed to enjoy wheeling over the rooftops.

I recorded a new species for lockdown window today: a single Black-headed Gull flew past at 7:00 a.m.

I also saw another Swallow today flying north at 10:15 a.m.

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Swallow
Blue Tit
Blackbird
Dunnock
Goldfinch
Woodpigeon
Collared Dove
Magpie
Carrion Crow
Black-headed Gull
Herring Gull
Lesser Black-backed Gull

Photo: sunrise over SS15 from lockdown window



Photo: sunrise over SS15 from lockdown window

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.