Saturday 23 May 2020

From my lockdown window – 23rd May 2020

Today it was again very windy which resulted in my shortest species list to date since recording from lockdown window. I did not even manage to see a Magpie or a Woodpigeon, 2 of the most common species that I normally see on a daily basis!

The only notable record was a Great Spotted Woodpecker which called just once at 9:00 a.m.

I recorded the following species today (heard only records in italics):

Blue Tit
Blackbird
Great Spotted Woodpecker
Carrion Crow
Gull sp.

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.