Saturday 30 May 2020

Local patch site visits on hold .... just for a few days

My local patch sites have been very good to me in almost 3 months of lockdown.

I have visited St. Nicholas Church and it surrounding areas for many years but I have really got to know and appreciate 2 new areas within walking distance of my home, namely Noak Bridge Nature Reserve and Gloucester Park. 

I have had some exceptionally good sightings and wonderful experiences at all 3 of my local patch sites which I have recorded in this blog.

However, from today (Saturday) until Thursday of next week, I have booked a rental car and intend to visit some of my traditional spring wildlife watching sites in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Kent and possibly further afield.

Normal service from both my lockdown window and at my 3 local patch sites will resume on Friday 5th June 2020 .... I will return ðŸ˜€

💚🦆 🦉 🌼 🌳💚
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong, stay connected with nature


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting on my blog, you can contact me by completing the comment form below. I will respond to all comments and enquiries and constructive criticism will always be welcomed.